June 10, 2013

drums & cymbals

I tell both of my sisters which drum to hit.  At the beginning, usually I tell them to hit the base drum.  For Marilla the base drum is the round, empty container to her right.  For me and Keturah, it is the square, clear boxes.  My base drum is at my left.  Keturah's base drum is in the middle.

The big mess in the middle of the floor is our drums.  For me, I have twenty drums.   For Marilla, she has nine drums.  For Keturah she has ten drums.  The drums are kitchen toys.  We have metal ones, plastic ones, pots and pans, plates and bowls, and we use for sticks the long gray K'nex.

At the end of the blog post (the bottom of it) is a video!
















The end.
Remember, kids' noses don't come off . . . Moyer

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! :)
    Will you add any other instruments to this newly developed Smith band? Do you have a singing position open than maybe Gracie could have that part. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete