September 21, 2012

third tooth

The tooth fairy was late on Monday.  I lost my third tooth.  I put it under my pillow.  I checked under my pillow right away in the morning.  There was still a tooth.

I went to mommy and daddy, and showed them that the tooth fairy didn't come, 'cause there was still a tooth.  I decided to put it back under my pillow.

I think she thought we were sleeping late.  We weren't sleeping late, though, because my new little sister wakes up early.

And then the tooth fairy came in the morning.  I thought she was just a nighttime tooth fairy.  I'm glad she came in the morning because I could have saw her.  But I didn't.  She might have wings.  They make her fast.


Remember, kids' noses don't come off . . . Moyer

7 comments:

  1. That's awesome Moyer! It would have been cool to be fast enough to see the tooth fairy! Those wings do make her fast! :)

    Are you enjoying the earlier mornings with your new xiaomei? She looks adorable in all of your mom's new photos! And you look adorable with your gap filled smile! You're getting to be such a big boy! :)

    Love, Aunt Dra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a very funny comment. Why did you talk about my smile? (Embarrassed giggle.)

      Delete
  2. Moyer,

    If I was a tooth fairy, I'd definitely be a morning fairy instead of a night one. Soooo much easier to find the tooth when there's a little light streaming through the window! And it'd be fun to be EXTRA sneaky. Wish you could have seen her but she must be a good fairy even if she does like to sleep in late!

    Miss Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are pretty good ideas. I would be a night fairy because I just don't want to be seen, that's why!

      Delete
  3. That's funny that the tooth fairy didnt' come right away at night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, that is funny! It's fun that you liked my post. Have you posted any new posts? Love, Moyer

      Delete
  4. Yes, I did get a new blog post. I put on a fancy dress. That's what it's about. Love, Sienna

    ReplyDelete