April 19, 2012

american chopper

I sometimes play with a tool, and I sometimes bring it outside. The tool has a wooden handle, and it has a curvy thing on the front, and it used to have the point thing, but it fell off.

It's called a battle ax.



And what I do with it, is I put wood down, and then I swing it onto the wood.  I get the sticks from all over places in our apartment complex.  I think it's kind of funny when I look for the sticks because I sometimes look for sticks in random places.  I found very long sticks close to our apartment, outside of the pool that used to have water in it.



I like playing with my ax. I think it's fun.  I learn lots of things.  I learn not to put my fingers near it because then I might get really hurt.  Today I hit myself on my fingers with the ax, and it felt like my finger fell off!  It's not metal; it's a wooden blade.  It's not that sharp or too sharp to cut off my finger.

Remember, kids' noses don't come off . . . Moyer

5 comments:

  1. Moyer where did you get such a fine looking ax?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for saying that. Um, Therron gave it to me a very, very long time ago.

      Delete
  2. That looks like a very fun, imaginative thing to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a very fun, imaginative thing to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a very fun, imaginative thing to play with!

    ReplyDelete