March 30, 2012

measure of markets

I noticed that Grandma, if she wants to go to a place like a market, she has to send her son there.  And he's pretty old.  He would be big enough.  I think she could just drive him there, and then wait.  They live in the UAE.


Here in China, we can go to the market--boys and girls can go there.  We just have to walk across a little street, up a few steps, and then we're finally inside.


That's a big difference between the UAE and China.

Remember, kids' noses don't come off . . . Moyer

5 comments:

  1. Hey Moyer!
    When your grandma sends her son to the market, can she go in or does she have to wait outside? It's cool that boys and girls can go in. And that is a very cool picture of a camel!
    Aunt Dra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I think I was not that clear. No, I meant China--the boys and girls can go in here--if they're old enough they can go by their selfs in. Either men or women can go to the China market. But in the UAE, several women can go together, but not by their selves. Grandma can go in, but can go in with Uncle Zach. (It's boy-sih there.) Also, my grandma told me that she can go to the supermarket by herself. The supermarket in the UAE is different than the 'only-boy market.' *

    *mom's note: 'only-boy-market' means 'open market'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still so love that picture of you on the Great Wall. Good observations of the market differences Moyer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was nice for saying that--thank you. Thanks for letting me use your picture. I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That monster shirt that you had on that day when you had the car hat on we have that book of those monsters. - Sienna

    ReplyDelete